1. Jane left without saying a word. She must have been very angry.
2. We don’t know where they got the stones from, but they must have brought them from somewhere far away. they’re too heavy.
3. They recently found an ancient site in Peru. It’s almost 3000 years old and it must have been a religious site, but we can’t be sure.
4. I had my wallet an hour ago, but it’s not here now. I must have left it in that shop!
5. Sally hasn’t called me. She must have not got my text message.
6. Somebody must has tooke the book from her bag. Or maybe she left it on the bus.